No, if you have previously participating in a Fernwood Online program, a members' lounge account would have been automatically created. Just log in using your login details which you set up when participated in one of our programs.
Articles in this section
- How can I access the Members' Lounge?
- Which internet browser will the program work on?
- If I have already registered for an online account, do I need to register another one for Members' lounge?
- What appointments can I see in the members' lounge?
- Where can I see my vouchers?
- How to save the website on your mobile just like an App - Android
- How to save the website on your mobile just like an App - Apple
- How can I get to the 28 Day Breakthru Program within the members' lounge?