While we recommend you have water as your main source of fluids, if you can't give up your morning cuppa, we ask that you do so without milk or sugar. Black coffee, black teas and herbals teas are fine.
Articles in this section
- The value of food is written in ‘.25’ and ‘.5’, what units of measurement is this?
- When do I get access to my meal plans and recipes?
- Why do some recipes serve one while others cater as three serves?
- Can I modify my meal plans?
- Where is my shopping list for week 1?
- How do I find recipes?
- Am I able to mix and match the recipes for another body type?
- Can I substitute or replace an ingredient in the recipe to match my taste?
- I don’t like one of the snacks in my meal plan, can I change it?
- What drinks am I allowed to consume?