Yes – if you hire a chef! But in all seriousness, part of living a healthy lifestyle involves preparing your own food. The goal of Summer Sculpt is to make these healthy habits an ongoing part of your life. Make a commitment to put aside 30 minutes each day aside for food preparation. Preparing your meals is each day is just as important as exercising.
Articles in this section
- Can I do Summer Sculpt without preparing my own meals?
- Can I do Summer Sculpt if I live overseas?
- Can I do Summer Sculpt if I’m a man?
- Is Summer Sculpt suitable if I have food allergies or intolerances? (wheat and dairy)
- Is Summer Sculpt suitable if I’m vegan?
- I don’t need to lose weight; I just want to tone up. Is Summer Sculpt for me?
- Can I do Summer Sculpt if I have never exercised before?
- Are the Summer Sculpt meal plans suitable for people under the age of 18?