Upon registering and paying for your program you’ll be given the option to link your current Fernwood gym membership. You can link it straight away (in one quick easy step) or you can skip that step and do it later in the settings area. All you’ll need is your member ID, which you’ll find on the back of your membership card. If you’re not sure, please contact the Help Center.
Articles in this section
- Can I get a refund for my Summer Sculpt program?
- How can I access Summer Sculpt?
- If I have already registered for an online account, do I need to register another one for Summer Sculpt?
- I’m a member of a Fernwood gym; how do I link Summer Sculpt to my gym membership?
- Will my personal information be kept private?
- Are my credit card details secure?
- Am I able to preview the entire Summer Sculpt program in advance?
- How do I print off the Summer Sculpt program?
- I paid for Summer Sculpt in club but it is still asking for payment when I log in. What do I do?