We do not offer refunds for a change of mind. If, however, there are extenuating circumstances or medical reasons that prevent you from undertaking Summer Sculpt, we will consider a one-off cancellation. Please contact us in writing regarding this by submitting a request in our Help Center. We assess each cancellation and refund on a case by case basis. If a cancellation is granted, you will no longer have access to the program.
Articles in this section
- Can I get a refund for my Summer Sculpt program?
- How can I access Summer Sculpt?
- If I have already registered for an online account, do I need to register another one for Summer Sculpt?
- I’m a member of a Fernwood gym; how do I link Summer Sculpt to my gym membership?
- Will my personal information be kept private?
- Are my credit card details secure?
- Am I able to preview the entire Summer Sculpt program in advance?
- How do I print off the Summer Sculpt program?
- I paid for Summer Sculpt in club but it is still asking for payment when I log in. What do I do?