When setting up your program, you’ll have access to a video and some further information that will help you determine your body type. There is also a questionnaire available on our Fernwood website, here.
Articles in this section
- I wasn’t able to log in yesterday and missed the great video and article featured. How do I go back to view it?
- My BMI is over 30, 5000 kJ just doesn’t seem enough food for me! What can I do?
- How do I log my food intake and workouts?
- Must I follow a meal plan specific to my body type?
- Why are the meal plans based around 5000kJ per day?
- I forgot about my program, am I able to restart the program?
- How do I print a receipt for my health care provider?
- Can I view my recipes in calories instead of kilojoules?
- Can I share my log in details for Fernwood online programs?
- Can I change my goal weight?