Yes. Although we recommend you stick to your meal plan as closely as possible to ensure a wide variety in your diet and so you are meeting the correct macro-nutrient requirements for your body type, you’re welcome to select the meals that appeal to you most and repeat these over the days and weeks. At the beginning of each week your meal plans will be revealed – you’re welcome to browse through these meals and pick and choose your breakfasts, lunches, dinners and snacks to create your own custom meal plan.
Articles in this section
- The value of food is written in ‘.25’ and ‘.5’, what units of measurement is this?
- When do I get access to my meal plans and recipes?
- Why do some recipes serve one while others cater as three serves?
- Can I modify my meal plans?
- Where is my shopping list for week 1?
- How do I find recipes?
- Am I able to mix and match the recipes for another body type?
- Can I substitute or replace an ingredient in the recipe to match my taste?
- I don’t like one of the snacks in my meal plan, can I change it?
- What drinks am I allowed to consume?