If you need to eat out and are unable to stick to the meal plan, we recommend trying to order while keeping the macro-nutrient ratio your body type needs in mind. Keep away from fried options and creamy sauces where possible.
Articles in this section
- The value of food is written in ‘.25’ and ‘.5’, what units of measurement is this?
- When do I get access to my meal plans and recipes?
- Why do some recipes serve one while others cater as three serves?
- Can I modify my meal plans?
- Where is my shopping list for week 1?
- How do I find recipes?
- Am I able to mix and match the recipes for another body type?
- Can I substitute or replace an ingredient in the recipe to match my taste?
- I don’t like one of the snacks in my meal plan, can I change it?
- What drinks am I allowed to consume?