If you are breastfeeding you will need to increase your kilojoule intake to ensure both you and your baby are receiving the adequate nutrients. We recommend doubling the portion size of your breakfast and snacks during the day. We also recommend you seek a medical clearance from a professional healthcare practitioner prior to embarking on our online programs.
Articles in this section
- I wasn’t able to log in yesterday and missed the great video and article featured. How do I go back to view it?
- My BMI is over 30, 5000 kJ just doesn’t seem enough food for me! What can I do?
- How do I log my food intake and workouts?
- Must I follow a meal plan specific to my body type?
- Why are the meal plans based around 5000kJ per day?
- I forgot about my program, am I able to restart the program?
- How do I print a receipt for my health care provider?
- Can I view my recipes in calories instead of kilojoules?
- Can I share my log in details for Fernwood online programs?
- Can I change my goal weight?