Before you start the program, please weigh yourself and take a ‘before’ photo as you will be prompted for this information when starting your program. Your Shopping List for week 1 will be emailed to you upon registration of your program so you can have your groceries ready from the get-go.
There are lots of other things you can do to get set up before your Summer Sculpt starts. To make sure you’re organized and mentally prepared for what’s to come, you can:
- Bookmark our website so that you can easily log in daily to stay connected and on track
- Rid your house of any junk food – just open your bin and turf it
- Ensure you have a good set of working kitchen scales and some measuring cups (you’ll need them!)
- Get your workout gear in order – make sure you have a good sports bra and runners
- Reflect on what it is you really want to achieve from the program
- Get into your local Fernwood club<http://www.fernwoodfitness.com.au/clubs/>, let the staff know you’re doing Summer Sculpt and familiarize yourself with the class timetable<http://www.fernwoodfitness.com.au/clubs/>.
- Shop for the food you’ll need for your first week. You’ll receive your shopping list in an email before you start your program.
- If you know you’re going to be busy, why not pre-prepare the meals you can keep in the freezer?