Yes, you’re more than welcome to complete the online Summer Sculpt program if you’re sporting a Y chromosome; however you won’t be able to use one of our gyms while you’re doing the program – they’re for ladies only. Fortunately, many of our workouts can be done within the comfort of your own home. The meal plans are set at 5000 kJ, so you may need to increase your portion sizes and/or add extra snacks for more energy.
Articles in this section
- Can I do Summer Sculpt without preparing my own meals?
- Can I do Summer Sculpt if I live overseas?
- Can I do Summer Sculpt if I’m a man?
- Is Summer Sculpt suitable if I have food allergies or intolerances? (wheat and dairy)
- Is Summer Sculpt suitable if I’m vegan?
- I don’t need to lose weight; I just want to tone up. Is Summer Sculpt for me?
- Can I do Summer Sculpt if I have never exercised before?
- Are the Summer Sculpt meal plans suitable for people under the age of 18?