Each of the meal plans have been created to have the perfect balance of the macro-nutrients for your body type. If you do not enjoy a certain snack, we recommend choosing the snacks from another day that you do like. However all of our snacks come as pairs on a particular day (we call it a snack combo), so you will need to ensure you switch out both snacks that are on the particular day that you don’t like, for the two snacks on another day that you do like. This way you’ll ensure you’re still meeting you optimal balance of macro-nutrients for the day.
Articles in this section
- The value of food is written in ‘.25’ and ‘.5’, what units of measurement is this?
- When do I get access to my meal plans and recipes?
- Why do some recipes serve one while others cater as three serves?
- Can I modify my meal plans?
- Where is my shopping list for week 1?
- How do I find recipes?
- Am I able to mix and match the recipes for another body type?
- Can I substitute or replace an ingredient in the recipe to match my taste?
- I don’t like one of the snacks in my meal plan, can I change it?
- What drinks am I allowed to consume?