Our meal plans are based on a proven weight loss formula of 5000kJ per day (or 1200 calories). If your BMI is over 30 you’re welcome to increase the portion size of your evening meal. Click here for an explanation of how you should do so (plus some info about what BMI is).
Articles in this section
- I wasn’t able to log in yesterday and missed the great video and article featured. How do I go back to view it?
- My BMI is over 30, 5000 kJ just doesn’t seem enough food for me! What can I do?
- How do I log my food intake and workouts?
- Must I follow a meal plan specific to my body type?
- Why are the meal plans based around 5000kJ per day?
- I forgot about my program, am I able to restart the program?
- How do I print a receipt for my health care provider?
- Can I view my recipes in calories instead of kilojoules?
- Can I share my log in details for Fernwood online programs?
- Can I change my goal weight?