By exercising regularly and improving your eating habits, you can expect to increase your fitness, lose weight, gain strength and tone, boost your metabolism, improve digestion, sleep better and feel more energised! We know that starting a new health and fitness journey can be daunting, which is why we've created Fernwood Pulse, a 4-week exercise, nutrition and mindset program for every new member that will equip you with all the tips and tricks you need to kick-start your journey. If you have a specific goal in mind, we recommend chatting to your club staff about a tailored solution that will help you achieve the results you’re after.
Articles in this section
- Can I transfer my membership to another Fernwood club?
- Do I have to join for 12 months?
- How much does it cost per week?
- What is the Onboarding and why do I need it?
- What facilities are available at Fernwood – group fitness classes, amenities, parking, childcare?
- Are group fitness classes included in my membership?
- What results will I achieve? How long will it take?
- Can I use other Fernwood clubs?
- Once I sign up for a membership, is there a cooling off period for me to change my mind?
- If I decide to, how do I cancel my membership and what are the costs to do this?