Your membership can be put on hold for up to 8 weeks over a 12-month period. This deferral can be extended for overseas travel or medical reasons. A small weekly fee applies to do this - check with your club about their policies and prices.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to join for 12 months?
- How much does it cost per week?
- What is the Activation Kit and why do I need it?
- What facilities are available at Fernwood – group fitness classes, amenities, parking, childcare?
- Are group fitness classes included in my membership?
- What results will I achieve? How long will it take?
- Can I use other Fernwood clubs?
- Once I sign up for a membership, is there a cooling off period for me to change my mind?
- If I decide to, how do I cancel my membership and what are the costs to do this?
- What happens if I go on holiday or would like some time off from the gym?