Yes. Working out with a friend is great motivation and helps keep you on track with your health and fitness goals - not to mention, it makes training way more fun! Chat to the reception staff at your local club to find out how you can get your friends and family involved.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to join for 12 months?
- How much does it cost per week?
- What is the Activation Kit and why do I need it?
- What facilities are available at Fernwood – group fitness classes, amenities, parking, childcare?
- Are group fitness classes included in my membership?
- What results will I achieve? How long will it take?
- Can I use other Fernwood clubs?
- Once I sign up for a membership, is there a cooling off period for me to change my mind?
- If I decide to, how do I cancel my membership and what are the costs to do this?
- What happens if I go on holiday or would like some time off from the gym?