If you decide you no longer want to be a member at Fernwood, you can cancel at any time. You should notify your club as soon as possible, in writing, to begin the cancellation process. Cancellation conditions and fees will depend on the term of your membership.
Articles in this section
- Can I transfer my membership to another Fernwood club?
- Do I have to join for 12 months?
- How much does it cost per week?
- What is the Onboarding and why do I need it?
- What facilities are available at Fernwood – group fitness classes, amenities, parking, childcare?
- Are group fitness classes included in my membership?
- What results will I achieve? How long will it take?
- Can I use other Fernwood clubs?
- Once I sign up for a membership, is there a cooling off period for me to change my mind?
- If I decide to, how do I cancel my membership and what are the costs to do this?