Each club offers a different selection of group fitness classes, so it's best to give your local club a quick call or take a look at their online timetable. We recommend trying as many classes as you can to see which ones you like best. Whether you choose BodyPump, cycle, BodyStep, Zumba, boxing, Pilates, yoga or circuit classes, the group atmosphere, fun music and energy of the instructor will keep you motivated and get you moving on those days when you otherwise wouldn’t feel like it. Classes usually last from 30 minutes to an hour, so you can fit them into your day no matter how busy you are. You’ll burn calories and have a lot of fun while doing it!
Articles in this section
- Do I have to join for 12 months?
- How much does it cost per week?
- What is the Activation Kit and why do I need it?
- What facilities are available at Fernwood – group fitness classes, amenities, parking, childcare?
- Are group fitness classes included in my membership?
- What results will I achieve? How long will it take?
- Can I use other Fernwood clubs?
- Once I sign up for a membership, is there a cooling off period for me to change my mind?
- If I decide to, how do I cancel my membership and what are the costs to do this?
- What happens if I go on holiday or would like some time off from the gym?