No, we can place your membership on hold until you have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19, or until the government mandate ends. Your Fernwood membership contract will remain in place as the government vaccination mandate is temporary.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to be vaccinated to visit my Fernwood club?
- How do I show proof of vaccination?
- Where can I locate my member external ID?
- I am under 16. Do I have to be vaccinated to visit the gym?
- I am not vaccinated against COVID-19 as I have a medical exemption. Can I still visit the gym?
- What will happen to my membership if I am not vaccinated?
- Will my club automatically put my membership on hold if I do not submit my vaccination information?
- I would like to cancel my membership because I am not vaccinated. Will my cancellation fees be waived?