If you are not vaccinated, please contact your home club to pop your membership on hold until the government mandate ends in NSW. While your membership is on hold, you will be able to use the MyFernwood platform to enjoy at home workouts, meditations, recipes and more.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to be vaccinated to visit my Fernwood club in NSW?
- How do I show proof of vaccination?
- Where can I locate my member external ID?
- I am under 16. Do I have to be vaccinated to visit the gym?
- I am not vaccinated against COVID-19 as I have a medical exemption. Can I still visit the gym?
- What will happen to my membership if I am not vaccinated?
- Will my club automatically put my membership on hold if I do not submit my vaccination information?
- I would like to cancel my membership because I am not vaccinated. Will my cancellation fees be waived?