Yes. If you have an authorised medical exemption, please email this directly to your Fernwood club or present this in person at your Fernwood club during staffed hours to the receptionist.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to be vaccinated to visit my Fernwood club in NSW?
- How do I show proof of vaccination?
- Where can I locate my member external ID?
- I am under 16. Do I have to be vaccinated to visit the gym?
- I am not vaccinated against COVID-19 as I have a medical exemption. Can I still visit the gym?
- What will happen to my membership if I am not vaccinated?
- Will my club automatically put my membership on hold if I do not submit my vaccination information?
- I would like to cancel my membership because I am not vaccinated. Will my cancellation fees be waived?