You do not need to be vaccinated if you are under 16 however, you will need to attend the gym with a fully vaccinated member of your household.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to be vaccinated to visit my Fernwood club in NSW?
- How do I show proof of vaccination?
- Where can I locate my member external ID?
- I am under 16. Do I have to be vaccinated to visit the gym?
- I am not vaccinated against COVID-19 as I have a medical exemption. Can I still visit the gym?
- What will happen to my membership if I am not vaccinated?
- Will my club automatically put my membership on hold if I do not submit my vaccination information?
- I would like to cancel my membership because I am not vaccinated. Will my cancellation fees be waived?